66 Acceptable Two-Letter Scrabble Words Part 2
A list of 66 acceptable two-letter words and their definitions for use in the game Scrabble.
THE 69 ACCEPTABLE TWO-LETTER SCRABBLE WORDS
36. ka n. In Egyptian religion, the genius or spiritual self, believed to dwell in man and images and to survive in the tomb.
37. la n. Music. The sixth syllable used in solmization.
38. li n. A Chinese unit of distance, approximately one-third of a mile.
39. lo interj. See! Observe!
40. ma n. Informal & dial. Mama.
41. me pron. The objective case of the pronoun I.
42. mi n. Music. The third syllable used in solmization.
43. mu n. The 12th letter in the Greek alphabet, corresponding to the English m.
44. my pronominal adj. The possessive case of the pronoun I, used attributively.
45. na adv. Scot & Brit. Dial. No; not.
46. no adv. Nay; not so.
47. nu n. The 13th letter in the Greek alphabet, corresponding to the English n.
48. od n. Formerly, a hypothetical force believed to pervade nature and to be the basis of magnetism, chemical action, etc.
49. of prep. Coming from; originating at or from.
50. oh interj. An exclamation expressing surprise, sudden emotion, etc.
51. on prep. In contact with the upper surface of; above and supported by.
52. or conj. Introducing an alternative.
53. os Anat. A mouth or opening.
54. ox n. An adult castrated male of the genus Bos, used for draft and food.
55. pa n. Informal. Papa.
56. pe n. The 17th letter in the Hebrew alphabet.
57. pi n. The 16th letter in the Greek alphabet, corresponding to the English p.
58. re n. Music. The second of the syllables used in solmization.
59. si n. Music. See ti.
60. so adv. To this or that or such a degree.
61. ti n. Music. In solmization, a syllable representing the seventh tone of the diatonic scale: formerly called si.
62. to prep. In a direction toward or terminating in.
63. up adv. From a lower to a higher place, level, position, etc.
64. us pron. The objective case of the pronoun we.
65. ut n. Music. The first syllable in the Guido solmization system.
66. we pron. The nominative plural pronoun of the first person.
67. wo n. Archaic of woe. Overwhelming sorrow.
68. xi n. The 14th letter in the Greek alphabet, equivalent to the English x.
69. ye pron. The: a mistaken form resulting from the substitution of the character y for the thorn of the Old and Middle English alphabet.
|You Are Here: Trivia-Library Home » 66 Acceptable Two-Letter Scrabble Words » 66 Acceptable Two-Letter Scrabble Words Part 2|
|DISCLAIMER: PLEASE READ - By printing, downloading, or using you agree to our full terms. Review the full terms at the following URL: /disclaimer.htm|