Free Trivia World's Simplest Quiz Part 1 Questions
A fun free trivia quiz which seeems like it could be the world's easiest.
THE WORLD'S SIMPLEST QUIZ
1. How long did the Hundred Years' War last?
2. In which month do the Russians celebrate the October Revolution?
3. In which country are Panama hats made?
4. From which country do we get Peruvian Balsam?
5. Which seabird has the zoological name Puffinus puffinus?
6. From which animal do we get catgut?
7. From which material are moleskin trousers made?
8. Where do Chinese gooseberries come from?
9. Louis the XVIII was the last one, but how many previous kings of France were called Louis?
10. What kind of creatures were the Canary Islands named after?
11. What was King George VI's first name?
12. What color is a purple finch?
13. In what season of the year does William Shakespeare's A Midsummer Night's Dream take place?
14. What is a camel's hair brush made of?
15. How long did the Thirty Years' War last?
|You Are Here: Trivia-Library Home » Free Trivia Quiz: World's Simplest Quiz » Free Trivia World's Simplest Quiz Part 1 Questions|
|DISCLAIMER: PLEASE READ - By printing, downloading, or using you agree to our full terms. Review the full terms at the following URL: /disclaimer.htm|