Fun Quiz Best of the Cokesbury Question Book Part 2
Answers to a fun quiz taken from the best of the Cokesbury Question Book with a variety of history and trivia questions.
THE BEST OF THE COKESBURY QUESTION BOOK
1. Paul Revere.
2. Robert Burns.
3. The [Danish] Virgin Islands.
4. True (a set of third edition).
5. Yes. A sponge is the internal skeleton of a low order of aquatic animals.
6. U. S. Grant, William Howard Taft, Herbert Hoover, and Dwight D. Eisenhower.
7. Love is out of place. It is the only one you cannot beat.
8. He is a steelworker who smelts steel.
9. A tablet bearing the date of the Declaration of Independence.
10. A part of an encyclopedia.
11. The council called by Emperor Charles V of Germany to try Martin Luther for his heretical teachings.
12. Istanbul, formerly called Constantinople, is partly in Europe and partly in Asia.
14. Don't count your chickens before they are hatched.
15. Twelve. Remember that each jack is shown twice on each card.
|You Are Here: Trivia-Library Home » Best of the Cokesbury Question Book » Fun Quiz Best of the Cokesbury Question Book Part 2|
|DISCLAIMER: PLEASE READ - By printing, downloading, or using you agree to our full terms. Review the full terms at the following URL: /disclaimer.htm|