Fun Quiz Famous Film Stars, Movie Names, and Trivia Part 2 Answers
A fun quiz about movie stars, names, trivia, and more.
1. Mickey Rooney and Judy Garland starred in Babes in Arms directed by Busby Berkeley.
2. Andy Warhol discovered Holly Woodlawn and Ultra-Violet.
3. She is Arlene Francis and the show is What's My Line.
4. They are Dean Martin and Jerry Lewis. The films were: Scared Stiff, The Caddy, Money from Home, Living It Up, Three Ring Circus, You're Never Too Young, Artists and Models, Pardners, and Hollywood or Bust.
5. The film was Bob and Carol and Ted and Alice. The stars were Natalie Wood and Elliott Gould, whose co-stars were Dyan Cannon and Robert Culp.
6. Mike Nichols directed Anne Bancroft in The Graduate.
7. It took place in the desert. It was Lawrence of Arabia, directed by David Lean with Omar Sharif.
8. The show was McMillan and Wife. Nancy Walker played Rock Hudson's maid.
9. The film was West Side Story. Rita Moreno got the award. Natalie Wood didn't.
10. Among those who costarred with Charles Bronson and James Garner in The Great Escape were Steve McQueen, James Coburn, David McCallum and Richard Attenborough.
11. The film was Band Wagon and it starred Fred Astaire and Cyd Charisse.
12. It was Ava Gardner who married Artie Shaw. She also married Mickey Rooney and Frank Sinatra.
13. The song was "A Summer Place." The two young lovers were Sandra Dee and Troy Donahue.
14. He was Houdini, and the role was played by Tony Curtis.
|You Are Here: Trivia-Library Home » Quiz: Famous Film and Movie Names » Fun Quiz Famous Film Stars, Movie Names, and Trivia Part 2 Answers|
|DISCLAIMER: PLEASE READ - By printing, downloading, or using you agree to our full terms. Review the full terms at the following URL: /disclaimer.htm|