Psychic Predictions of Frederick Davies
About the famous psychic Frederick Davies and some of his past predictions both right and wrong about the future including predictions about presidents, energy use, and life on Jupiter.
PREDICTIONS BY PRESENT-DAY PSYCHICS
Predictor: FREDRICK DAVIES
A top British psychic, Fredrick Davies embarked upon his career after consulting an astrologer and a tarot card reader who described past and future events in his life with uncanny accuracy. He uses meditation to bring glimpses of the future into focus and believes ESP is a natural gift everyone can develop. Davies has been active as a psychic and astrological consultant for the past 12 years.
Past Predictions: Wrong--In November, 1974, he was quoted in a British newspaper as saying that Egyptian Pres. Anwar el-Sadat would fall from power in 1975. Davies was wrong.
* He predicted that President Ford would not run for reelection in 1976. Ted Kennedy, he said, would be the next man to occupy the White House. Davies was wrong.
Right--In spite of newspaper headlines announcing that Liza Minnelli and Peter Sellers were soon to be wed, Davies predicted on British radio in May, 1973, that the marriage would not come to pass. One month later, on June 20, Liza Minnelli publicly broke off her engagement to Sellers. Davies was right.
* On Aug. 16, 1974, he predicted that heavy-weight boxer Muhammad Ali would knock out George Foreman to regain the championship crown at their title bout Oct. 30 in Zaire. Davies was right.
* He predicted that Israeli leader Golda Meir would resign in 1975. She resigned--twice. Davies was right.
* Between 1973 and 1976, he prophetically became aware on three occasions that certain foreign currencies were on the verge of devaluation: the Japanese yen, the German mark, and the Mexican peso. All three currencies subsequently tumbled. Davies was right.
* A Palestinian nation will be established, possibly to the north of Israel on what is now Lebanese soil. Until then, there will be no lasting peace in the Middle East.
* President Carter will be reelected in 1980, but there will be much danger around him during his second term. He will be forced to take precautions and to make fewer public appearances. The 1984 and 1988 presidential elections will go to the Republicans.
* In the early 1980s, a cure for various kinds of cancer will be discovered. The main element of the drug will be found in the sea.
* Electric cars will come into their own in 1982, in technology's desperate effort to fight the high cost of fuel and the energy crisis.
* A manned landing on the planet Mars between 1983 and 1985 will prove that life of some sort once existed there.
* Sea transportation will become viable again. More ocean vessels will be in use after 1985 than ever before. By the year 2000, the oceans will be the prime means of transporting food, textiles, and heavy equipment between countries.
* By 1988, one third of all homes will be using some form of natural solar energy for cooking and heating.
* By 1990, private automobiles will be banned from the centers of all major cities. Extensive bus systems, minitrains, and other forms of public transportation will be available to commuters.
* Life will be found on Jupiter, and communication with another planet will be achieved by 1990. The origin of the UFOs seen around the earth will be determined by the turn of the century.
|You Are Here: Trivia-Library Home » Predictions by Present-Day Psychics » Psychic Predictions of Frederick Davies|
|DISCLAIMER: PLEASE READ - By printing, downloading, or using you agree to our full terms. Review the full terms at the following URL: /disclaimer.htm|