Psychic Predictions of Jeane Dixon Past
About the psychic predictions both right and wrong from Jeane Dixon, biography and predictions including ones on Nixon, the Korean War and JFK.
PREDICTIONS BY PRESENT-DAY PSYCHICS
Predictor: JEANE DIXON
When Jeane Dixon was a child, a gypsy--recognizing a fellow psychic--gave her a crystal ball. By the time Jeane was 14, she was predicting the future for Hollywood stars, and her accuracy record since then has been impressive. Dixon, who believes she may have been a Tibetan lama in an earlier reincarnation, has had some startling religious experiences. Once she saw the devil's red boots, representing evil, walking a few inches above an altar. She lives in a house filled with antiques and sleeps in a bed formerly owned by Empress Eugenie. Her money comes, not from her readings, but from her business as a real estate agent.
Past Predictions: Wrong--She predicted that Richard Nixon would appoint five new Supreme Court justices. He appointed four. Dixon was wrong.
* She said that Nixon would not, in the end, be disgraced by the Watergate scandal. Dixon was wrong.
* She stated that in 1975 there would be an internal upheaval in the U.S., involving rioting and sabotage, controlled by "our opposing forces," who, confident because of their success here, would "move" in Southeast Asia, South America, and Africa. Dixon was wrong.
* She predicted that Howard Hughes would become involved in medical and psychological good works. Instead he died in 1976. Dixon was wrong.
Right--In 1945, only a few months before Pres. Franklin Delano Roosevelt's death, she told him that he didn't have long to live. Dixon was right.
* In 1945 she told Winston Churchill that he would not win the general election in England, but would come back into power at a later time. Years after his defeat, he was reelected prime minister. Dixon was right.
* She predicted the 1947 partition of India. Dixon was right.
* She said that the Korean War would end in a stalemate, which it did in 1953. Dixon was right.
* She correctly predicted Joseph Stalin's death in 1953 and described his replacement--Georgi Malenkov. Later she told the U.S. ambassador to Russia that Malenkov would be replaced in two years by a "portly military man with wavy hair, green eyes, and a goatee" (a most "un-Russian" type). The description fit Marshal Nikolai Bulganin like a glove, and he did indeed replace Malenkov in two years. Dixon was right.
* She predicted U.N. Secretary-General Dag Hammarskjold's death in a plane crash--an accident that did occur in 1961. Dixon was right.
* Not only did she predict John F. Kennedy's death in 1963, but also she very nearly came up with the name Oswald for his assassin; she saw a word beginning with a capital O containing six letters and two syllables. Dixon was possibly right.
* She predicted the death of three astronauts in a space capsule ground fire. This happened in 1967. Dixon was right.
* She predicted the assassination of Sen. Robert Kennedy, who was killed in 1968. Dixon was right.
* In 1949 she predicted that Nixon would one day be president. People laughed at her, but Nixon was elected president in 1968. Dixon was right.
* In 1968 she said there would be a wiretapping scandal in government by 1971. Dixon was right.
* Dixon predicted improved relations between the U.S. and China, and in 1972 President Nixon visited China. Dixon was right.
|You Are Here: Trivia-Library Home » Predictions by Present-Day Psychics » Psychic Predictions of Jeane Dixon Past|
|DISCLAIMER: PLEASE READ - By printing, downloading, or using you agree to our full terms. Review the full terms at the following URL: /disclaimer.htm|