Pure Fun Trivia Quiz Part 2 Answers
Answers to a collection of fun trivia question over a variety of subjects from pop culture to geography.
PURE TRIVIA QUIZ
1. Pete Best and Stu Sutcliffe.
2. They are group of cells in your pancreas.
4. Based on an old English time unit, a moment is defined as being equal to 1 1/2 minutes.
5. The British chancellor of the exchequer.
6. Harry M. Steinfeldt (1906-1910).
7. Hamnet and Judith.
8. The first Miss America, 16-year-old Margaret Gorman, measured 30-25-32.
9. In a three-horse match race in 1877, the winner was Parole, who beat out Tom Ochiltree and Ten Broeck.
11. Chico, Harpo, Groucho, and Zeppo were really named Leonard, Adolph, Julius, and Herbert, respectively.
12. According to Matthew 2:11, they were gold, frankincense, and myrrh.
14. Both were mates of Tarzan. Jane Porter was his mate in the first novel, Tarzan of the Apes, and Jane Parker was his mate in the first Tarzan movie in 1932.
15. The score was 4 to 2 against Mudville, Casey's team.
16. The Comedy of Errors. See Act III, Scene 2.
17. It's a pine tree.
18. Uncle Pio, Pepita, Esteban, Jaime, Marquesa de Montemayor.
19. 354. In that year England and the colonies changed the type of calendar they used because the old one was inaccurate, and they had to lose 11 days to get back on the right track.
20. The two writers were Miguel de Cervantes and William Shakespeare. Cervantes in Spain died under the Gregorian calendar, which was then 10 days different from the Julian calendar under which Shakespeare died.
21. It may be found in the human anatomy, a neuromuscular section of a human being's heart.
23. Carl Reiner starred in the pilot, but Dick Van Dyke was made the star of the series.
24. O. Henry.
25. It was first called Puppet Playhouse.
26. It was written in 1892 by Francis Bellamy, an editor for The Youth's Companion magazine and the brother of Edward Bellamy, author of Looking Backward.
|You Are Here: Trivia-Library Home » Pure Fun Trivia Quiz » Pure Fun Trivia Quiz Part 2 Answers|
|DISCLAIMER: PLEASE READ - By printing, downloading, or using you agree to our full terms. Review the full terms at the following URL: /disclaimer.htm|